Frank Power Bank Customer testimonial by Mr Rocky



2 Unit Power Bank.

1 PC ABL MCB CRYO


Lim hifi system



Parasound Pre Amp




Parasound Amp




 ProAc Response 3.8 loudspeaker






ABL CRYO 50 AMP T1






AC POWER CONDITIONER FRANK






FRANK POWER BANK

Been an audiophile since 1992 and have upgraded my system starting from humble budget gig many times and finally setup my monoblock based system based on “Class A” rated components from  2010.

As I was rather distracted by other interests I tweak my system only few times a year since 2010 with varied results. I have also been always been a firm believer of clean and adequate electrical supply

I also blessed with a well meaning and loyal  friend a certain Mr C and we were both quite clueless on why “Class A” rated components couldn’t performed to high-end standards

We tweaked and tweaked, change cables change interconnects install bass traps change MCB used cryogenic parts etc

Sensing my frustration Mr C “ordered” a Frank Powerbank on my behalf, worth a try was all I said

When the unit arrived I was pleasantly surprised by Frankie’s great technical know how and proceeded to reconfigure my dedicated fuse box for my gig

All in installation for my gig took 2 hours

Was told to wait for 6 hours before doing some serious listening and at 10.30pm sharp I played all my favourite tracks to listening for low bass, vocals, imaging, timbre, sense of depth etc

Man…it all suddenly came together just like what some reviewers have been saying “ the biggest bang for the buck”

So many things I couldn’t hear before was all there at the exact timbre and position such great wonder and joy!

It has already been a month and I want to thank Frankie and also my loyal friend Mr C for reigniting my love for music and hifi

Rocky


Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur